REVIEWS: 2009 Chrysler 300C SRT8

Hours afterwards Chrysler's defalcation became official, I was affairs out of the parking barn in a 2009 Chrysler 300C SRT8. This may complete stupid, but I feel answerable to acquaint anyone who will accept that the car connected to drive like usual. Not already did I anguish about accepting a backup allotment or whether my bounded banker would still be in business appear Monday morning.
I absolutely active out the Chrysler 300C because my acquaintance Joe is aggravating to adjudge whether he will shop for one in the abutting week. He is aggravating to adjudge amid a Pontiac G8 GT and a Chrysler 300C (non-SRT8). The Pontiac is ambrosial because it's sportier, and he already has a Pontiac (a best Firebird) in his garage. A Chrysler 300C is added comfortable and acutely a little added spacious. At this point, it looks like Joe will be parking a fresh Chrysler 300C in his driveway, and I can't accusation him.
Most media letters accept focused on the (possibly) accessible 300C that Chrysler previewed to a baby accumulation of journalists in December and how abundant added acceptable that car is than the accepted 300C. Sure, the fresh car looks added added adroit and luxurious, but the accepted 300C still feels appealing good. I can't say I accept no complaints afterwards some time abaft the wheel, but this is the quintessential American sedan, and I absolutely achievement the backup survives the Fiat affiliation and all the automotive-task-force BS, so that it can appear to bazaar as planned.
If there's still development activity on for the 2011 Chrysler 300C, I achievement Chrysler can acquisition a way to abolish some weight, advance the transmission's about-face strategy, and accumulate this SRT8 adaptation around.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

0 Comments:

 
Chrysler 300C SRT8 Specs - Wordpress Themes is proudly powered by WordPress and themed by Mukkamu Templates Novo Blogger